Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Around 4-17 2013 (^.^) TIM " Brian Wilson " Prapong VS. William Vazquez "CoachV!!!!!"

Bnp paribas in Indians well start march 4-17 2013

around this time CoachV will be trying to do his best to get to Cali.

Tim Prapong & CoachV will be offering a week long Tennis Clinic amount $150 for the week

Register:

PAY Here safe with paypal!

Detail coming soon: Location & Times

All Clinic Participants will receive a Coaching Booklet About & How to develop their skills which will help  Parents with their Kids, Coaches who are still developing their coaching styles, High School coaches And anyone who is a tennis fan that plays.  the Booklet will have the information that will be covered in the camp.

Also there will be an Exhibition Match of Tim Prapong and CoachV will be uploaded to http://youtube.com/CoachV1http://www.youtube.com/felinecopy for Tennisopolis Fans that can't come to Cali or go to the clinic.

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally, the long awaited MATCH OF THE CENTURY!!  Tim, set your alarm to go off at 3:30 a.m., buy a few dozen eggs, and download the Rocky song on your MP3 player.  It's time to start some serious training, he he he!

Oh yes... indeed My 5k Tournament training starts next month. for April. tim will be my Snack between then!

PS Joe B, Promote the Clinic. this will ensure my arrival in Cali

Coach, I ain't ducking you or anything, but when did we say we were doing this "exo"? Are you gonna use the Snauwert? lol

I can if you want.

"California Dream"? You might as well call me Brian Wilson, who I like!

hey Tim " Tee BOW " Where are we gonna hold the clinic?

I gotta figure this one out. I might ask to rent a public court somewhere. Would cost more in Los Angeles, would be pretty cheap in the Inland Empire. But then, not many people would show up in my hometown. Getting a club situation is a different story.

any place near the BNP?

Haha! Didn't think you would take me up on that. Alrighty then. 

It would be Palm Springs. It's about 60 miles from me or so. I don't know if I could book a court and get an event permit at Palm Springs for the clinic, but I could drive out there and check one of these days. 

ok i looked online and found some places we can use.

i sent you a private email about it.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service