Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I've been on this website for 2 months now and i've electronically come across some cool players, pro's, and overall helpful guru's..  Anybody up for arranging an actual meet-up besides myself?  How about making a trip out to an ATP tournament (Farmer's Classic or Atlanta, etc) and setting up match get-togethers?  Here's my match wishlist:

singles against Mike Dong - loser gets to buy meat and man the BBQ grill

singles against William V - loser gets to buy the other person reebok shoes

singles against John Spoerl - loser buys the beer/alcohol (yeah, it will be me)

singles against Mr. Mayor - loser buys more alcohol

singles against Myiesha - just bragging rights before her tennis career shoots up and she turns WTA pro busy

get on the doubles court with Hal, Mr. Mayor, Tim P., Todd S - John S can only heckle coz' he already be buzzed then... 

Apologies if i left somebody out but speak up..

What you say people?  Comments, ideas?  I'm serious, let's make this happen!

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10 minutes from the BOTH us us "Mars"  :) 

Am and I are coming from Chicago, IL.  Wanna see Farmer's Classic in LA, stay there for a week and do this meet-up.  It seems like there's more active people in the west coast?  How about it Mr. Mayor?  I'm thinking if we can start off a few people and actually make it happen, the same active people can vote until 5/30, earlier the better for cheaper flight options.     

I think you make a good point.  All I need is a weekend that works with my schedule.  When is that Farmer's Classic?

M

Did you and Am show up in Carson? If you guys are still out here, I can prob hit. 

Mike thats good so when they get to me they would already be tired :)
:P
... Girl, you don't really need an added advantage... Mike will though.   
Outch!  Hahahah Whaaaaa?  Ya, you're probably right.  In that case, I'll be back in an hour or so.  I gotta go do some P90X and get ready for "AM".  :)
i'm actually a personal trainer... why don't you just attend one of my fitness bootcamps? 
Nice!  Where is this bootcamp?
chicago suburbs...dude, you do not want to go to her bootcamp, she will kick your a$$ and you every part of your body will be sore for a week. 
Ya, that doesn't sound like fun.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service