Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I want to spread the news about Tennisopolis. A press release would be helpful to send to tennis publications and websites. Do we got anybody here with a gift for the written word?

It wouldn't need to be too long, and I could add to it as well. Open to any ideas.
Mark

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mark,

I write books/stories. I'll try to dream up a gotcha and send it along. Check my work:
Thanks Walker! I look forward to what you come up with.
Mark
Roz, Thank you so much! I'll message you to get the ball rolling on the PR.

As to finding members, right now you can use the search function on the main page. But, as of now, I've made the location field optional because some people are very private. I am working on a Google map that shows all the members, but the crazy thing is that we have TOO MANY members for just one map, so I'll have to break the map down by timezones or something similar.... I hope this helped. The best is to start or join the group in your area and then post a note in the forum there. I've found that more people respond to someone than post the original "hello".

Thanks again!
M
With regard to the "groups" - some are actually active groups (with meeting times and all that), but most are just a place to find others in the area.

PR: Great. I just sent you a message. (top left corner). Yes that testimonial is great. right, this site actually "does something."
since niche socials are all the rage right now, I think that angle could work. Tennis is interesting because it is like the perfect reason to have a social network site - you hang online, but also have a reason to get together in "the real world."

There are a couple of cities that come to mind where the group growth has been very very fast (austin, portland, DC, westside LA)
M
Shout outs are a great tool too!

Tons of individual press releases in their own right! Just gotta get the ball rollin'. Maybe we should give everyone Pepsi - "WAKE UP PEOPLE!" :P
Mark, looks like your're getting some members with PR experience interested in helping. I have very little PR experience, but I tell a good story. I'll leave it to the experienced ones. All I know is that you Site is totally awesome. Red beans and ricely,
I could get a word out on the city newsletter (i.e. Tualatin) possibly if you are interested in that.

Travis
I pose as a writer

Please don't tell them that I'm a product of LAUSD and I'm virtually illiterate...

Lemme know. I blog alot.

Like, everywhere darlin'

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service