Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

ENTRIES CLOSED - THE US OPEN IS UNDERWAY

US Open Live Scores

Tennisopolis Bracket Challenge Standings

Come make your picks in our first annual US Open Bracket Challenge sponsored by Avery Racquets. Pick the most winners in the men's draw and WIN a new Avery M3 Control racquet, a $179.99 value. Get entered in our next pick-em contest here at Tennisopolis. Show your knowledge and predict the winners of the US Open, or just have a fun time trying. The US Open bracket is in place. So NOW is THE time to enter your picks. Go to the Battle of The Boards headquarters and fill in the form.

Let's show all the other sites that we have the skillz to pay the bills. Be sure to select the Tennisopolis team name from the drop down menu. The Grand Prize is for the best score on the Tennisopolis team. Do it NOW or regret it for 2 weeks. :-)

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet! Can't wait.
this should be fun...thanks
Wake me up
remind me..... would be fun to be in a bracket.
Will do! Hey, and you never know you may win the Avery racquet!
I made my picks! I always finish mid-pack..... I'm so darn average, but who knows - this time I think I got it figured out!
M
Huh, this is an interesting bracket. I am surprised to see Blake vs Young in 1st round.
And Tipsy vs Almagro most likely in the 2nd.
Get those picks in NOW people.
:-)
M
cant wait, should be fun
Cool!
Have you got your picks in yet?
I'll take a reminder...is there a women's bracket?
Great! Now is the time. Enter today, deadline is late tonight.
Right now, there's only a Men's version, but Tennisopolis hopes to do one for both brackets in the future sometime.
M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service