Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anybody going? What day?

I LOVE going to this tournament! I'm especially excited this year because I didn't get to last year.

It's a bit of a drive from my hometown of Cleveland, but it's so worth it. The venue is amazing, you can get so close to the players, especially on the grandstand court. There's also plenty of opportunities to get personal with the players when they're coming and going from the practice courts and arriving or departing for the day.

I'm going for the morning and evening session of the first round. Can't wait, counting down the days! =)

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Baby, I'm consider it. It's an enchantin g place and you're right. Yu can almost touch the players. I've been three times though I live in Florida. I have relatives and they gather me and take me to their home. They loan me a car. Pretty good deal. My savings got hit damn hard recently. I went to Thailand to visit my son. Well. what the heck it's just money. Live it up. When you die you're gone forever. Red beans and ricely...
Are you in Cleveland? I thought you were in pittsburgh? are they really close?
Anyway, I've always heard that the Cincy tourney is one of the best "fan friendly" events and that you can get up close to the players like you said. I'd love to go sometime, but it's not in the cards this year. bummer...
Please take some photos for us and upload them here!
M
Well, I'm originally from Cleveland. I am in Pittsburgh for college. I'm in a five-year master's program so we have three summer semesters.

My summer vacation is finally going to start at the end of July when the semester is over, so I'll be going home to Cleveland then... just in time to go to Cinci! =D

I will most definitely be taking my camera! You can all look forward to my pictures about a week afterwards because I'll be flying out to the Outer Banks the day after I'm in Cinci! =)

Just gotta get through another week of classes, and then a week of finals! I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I went last year. I would LOVE to go this year, but I don't know yet.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service