Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We are hosting one of only four 100,000 challengers in north america.

James blake, robert genepri, sock (us open champ this yr) and karlovic (can't wait to see him serve)

The only thing we charge for are the semi's and the finals. Lemm (skyboxe know if you need the hookup

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so much fun.  There was just a women's $75,000.00 challenger here in ABQ at a local club.  It was so fun to have a picnic lunch there every day (I couldn't do it everyday unfortunately).  But it is cool to see the players on the road fighting their way up the food chain is a lot of fun.  It was 5 bucks for every day except semis and final.  I wish I was in your 'hood.

M

Obviously I can get anyone in free =)it also I can make vip skybox and keg club membership cheaper
Dang wish I could get up there, I'm going to the one following week at Tiburon, both have great draws.
I didn't know the prize money got that high for a challenger event. Wow!
Yeah, it does, but keep in mind that is not the first place prize.  It is the overall prize pool.
these two just doubled their prize money this year

Hey Hal, what do you mean by "these two"?  Do you mean the one at John's club and the ABQ one?  Actually John, what is the name the tourney there?

M

No, there's one at John's club and then another the next week in SF Bay area.

October 3 $100,000 Sacramento, CA HARD 

October 10 $100,000 Tiburon, CA HARD

Me and my buddy James lol
Attachments:

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service