Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Park Tennis buddy

23 year old female, intermediate skill level. Used to play a lot growing up but haven't played for a few years. Played the other day and wa…

Started by Chelsea Clark

1 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis Cruise to the US Open- 5 Day Luxury Cruise/2 Days at the US Open

Enjoy the affordable, all inclusive Tennis Cruise to the US Open. You will get a 5 day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Se…

Started by Bob Lovinger

0 May 25, 2010

TEnnis in Hollywood 1 hour/ 3.0/3.5 players

looking for people to hit around with in the mornings for about an hour monday through friday…i love playing singles…who likes to hit aroun…

Started by rachel

1 May 23, 2010

BaselineAgent.com Management for Tennis Players

Check out BaselineAgent.com and the BaselineAgent iPhone App available in the App Store. BaselineAgent® is the world's first and only onlin…

Started by BaselineAgent.com

0 May 19, 2010

Tuesday Night Tennis Shoot Out

Tuesday Night Tennis Shoot Out at the St. Petersburg Tennis Center, every Tuesday night beginning @ 6:30 PM.

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

0 May 14, 2010

Looking for Strong Female Tennis Players in Toronto

With the spring upon us and relatively warm weather gracing us, it is time to get back into tennis.  I am looking for strong female players…

Started by Steven

1 May 1, 2010

Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

This concept came up in my friendly match with some of my boys, but sometimes, it happens in tournaments. What do you think is ethical, sou…

Started by Gary Sakuma

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

Affordable Tennis racket stringing in San Diego (North) County available!

Professional tennis stringer with over 24 years of experience at various tennis complexes & organizations available for all your string…

Started by Larry

0 Apr 5, 2010

If you have a child who plays junior tennis or if you a junior tennis player.... You can't miss this BLOG www.juniortennisblog.com!

This blog is for anyone involved in Junior Tennis! Leave your comments www.juniortennisblog.com!

Started by Jay Travis

1 Mar 27, 2010

Junior Tennis: Start when and How

I want to know the developmental theories behind tennis babies--Agassi started at 2.5, Tiger was shooting par at 6 or so. How young is too…

Started by Gary Sakuma

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Gary Sakuma

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service