Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'serve' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A video that might help your kick serve! :)

Hey guys, if you are having trouble with learning a kick serve, if you want to improve your kick serve, or if you've never tried to learn a…

Started by Ramon Osa

0 May 8

How did you master the twist serve with ideal consistency, height, and spin

Good day Tennis addicts, I'll like to open a discussion on how some of you guys have unlocked the secrets of a solid 2nd serve: the twist…

Started by Alvin Gonzalez

0 Oct 24, 2013

Does anyone know how to...?

Does anyone know what type of practice or work out one can do to get good timing on ones serve?  I've watched a lot of videos but can't ge…

Started by Kyle McCain

11 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by LuvTennis

The most detailed, physics/math oriented article on the kick serve!

This is a very lengthy article, so I decided to post the pictures first, before the text explanations. A word of warning. This is an articl…

Started by Tim Prapong

27 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Have you ever had your serve speed measured?

I had the chance to get my service caught on radar at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells this year.  I hit it as hard as I could, but sti…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

21 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

Just starting out and in need of someone to hit around with

I live in the Hayward area and would prefer to meet up close, but willing to travel.  I'm free usually around 3-5 or early mornings. 

Started by Michael Fisher

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

What's your favorite way to practice/teach/coach Return of Serves?

This is the one shot that is as important as the serve, but we tend not to practice it very often. here are things I do to practice here…

Started by Gary Sakuma

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Gary Sakuma

Looking to hit tonight in Alexandria, VA

I would love to play/ hit tonight, anyone interested in playing around 7ish. I am somewhere around a 3.50 and will play with anyone, new or…

Started by David Mags

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by David Mags

Looking to play Tonight.

Looks like a great day to play tennis, anyone want to hit and or play tonight, Around 7pm! Let me know, I live in Del Ray/ Alexandria VA.

Started by David Mags

0 Jul 15, 2009

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service