Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'nadal' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much are the racquet endorsements worth?

I know this must vary widely depending on the rank of the player (Roger and Nadal surely get paid the most.  But how much?)  I've never had…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

Are these guys starting to look like puppets?

It seems like every tournament wants to have the players "play tennis" in a new and unusual spot.  The courts are always way undersized, an…

3 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by tennisbuddys

Is Federer the Best Player Now???

Federer is 21-2 since the US Open...he is the hottest player on the tour. Does this make him the favorite for the Aussie Open now? Can he r…

Started by Peter Freeman

14 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Mark T.

Did you ever think Nadal would complete the Grand Slam?

When Nadal came along, did you think he was going to be an all around player or did you figure him for just a dirtballer?

8 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by mikeindo

Smaller Grip Anyone?

I've heard that the pros are playing with smaller grips these days. I think Nadal plays with a 4 1/4 (2) and Roger plays with a 4 3/8 (3).…

Started by Admin

24 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by patrick m

Lil' Wayne a tennis fan??? Predicts Nadal at US Open!

From People mag:Who knew? Lil Wayne is a tennis fan!In a hand-written letter to Sports Illustrated, the platinum-selling artist (real name…

0 Aug 27, 2010

Awesome Pro Tennis Blogging Going On!

You have got to love what is going on in the Tennisopolis Blogs. Great new pro tennis blogs almost everyday from the great bloggers here. G…

3 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

Nadal vs Murray, Your Predictions

So, we're getting treated to a final type match in the quarters at the AO.  Nadal holds the series lead over Murray, Murray has more of the…

11 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

What will happen at the 2010 Aussie?

Can Fed hold off Davydenko? Can Murray get past Nadal? Who can actually win this thing? Fed, Nadal, Djoker, Andy, Davy, DP or a dark horse?…

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Jazz Burks

Top 4 at end of 2009?

I think the top four of this year (Rafa, Fed, Djoker, Murray) will be the top four for next year too. But will it end in the same order? My…

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jazz Burks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service