Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

one minute to a better backhand.

https://youtu.be/tbqqOSqU4OA Backhand Contact point Backhand Grip and Position LIke Share Follow Tennis lessons Acworth GA

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Aug 12, 2018

Membership online Chat Party. Friday the 17th 9pm Eastern Time till 10pm

Hi Tennisopolis Family follow me on youtube.com/coachv1 for free tennis lessons FAcebook.com/CoachVtennis And my website for real tennis co…

0 Aug 12, 2018

2018 Southern Tennis Escape - Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - March 16 - 18, 2018

It's time to mark your calendars for our 25th Annual Southern Tennis Escape, March 16 - 18, 2018, at the beautiful Palmetto Dunes Tennis Ce…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Jan 16, 2018

Tennis Racket is the backbone of tennis match with its Quality

Tennis Racket is the backbone of the tennis match where and how and what qualities you should carry while selecting tennis racket you just…

Started by Adam Gillcrist

0 Jan 16, 2018

31 Male Looking to Play Doubles/Mix Doubles.

Hello My Fellow Tennisholics My Name's John 31 Male Looking to Play Doubles/Mix Doubles.  I don't have a rating but iv'e been told by peopl…

Started by John

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by John

What is the Most Under-rated Tennis Racquet of all Time?

Hi Everyone its been a while. Please like and share, Facebook.com/CoachVtennis and CoachVtennis.com My pick for underrated racquet is....…

0 Jul 28, 2016

New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

in OCT this year The KING! of Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx Will be decided! Come watch the Match at Pelham Bay Park Monday Oct 8th 1 Middl…

133 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Bronx NYC Tennis League 2016

http://www.playtennis.com/find-a-program/program-results/program-details/?id=744240&aid=E9E9D265-A777-4973-A374-FF1BEAF305D8&fid=54

0 Dec 8, 2015

What Every Man in his 40's Ought to Know about Playing Winning Tennis!

What every man in his 40s ought to know about playing winning tennis By… Ramon Osa In this article, you’ll discover the 9 keys to winning m…

Started by Ramon Osa

0 Nov 18, 2015

The Return of American Tennis

Is American Tennis back? Jack Sock, Denis Kudla, Steve Johnson, Donald Young, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Jared Donaldson, and Frances Tiafoe…

Started by Peter Charles Kelly

0 Jul 31, 2015

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service