Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Open Tennis 2016

US Open Tennis 2016 tournament Rounds, Quarter finals, Semi Finals, Finals, live Score, Result on your PC, laptop, Tab, Mac, I pad, I phone…

Started by Max Glayn

2 Aug 24
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

What is the Most Under-rated Tennis Racquet of all Time?

Hi Everyone its been a while. Please like and share, Facebook.com/CoachVtennis and CoachVtennis.com My pick for underrated racquet is....…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Jul 28

New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

in OCT this year The KING! of Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx Will be decided! Come watch the Match at Pelham Bay Park Monday Oct 8th 1 Middl…

133 Feb 28
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Bronx NYC Tennis League 2016

http://www.playtennis.com/find-a-program/program-results/program-details/?id=744240&aid=E9E9D265-A777-4973-A374-FF1BEAF305D8&fid=54

0 Dec 8, 2015

What Every Man in his 40's Ought to Know about Playing Winning Tennis!

What every man in his 40s ought to know about playing winning tennis By… Ramon Osa In this article, you’ll discover the 9 keys to winning m…

Started by Ramon Osa

0 Nov 18, 2015

The Return of American Tennis

Is American Tennis back? Jack Sock, Denis Kudla, Steve Johnson, Donald Young, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Jared Donaldson, and Frances Tiafoe…

Started by Peter Charles Kelly

0 Jul 31, 2015

Tennis Court Net for Sale

I have an official regulation size tennis net that I no longer need since I moved to the burbs. I am asking $50.00 or best offer. If your…

Started by Matt

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Matt

Remembering Vic Braden and Shelly Solomon

Legendary Tennis Coach Vic Braden and former tennis pro Rochelle “Shelly” Solomon both passed away this past week and on this edition of Th…

Started by Phil Naessens Tennis Academy

0 Oct 11, 2014

SHOULD THE ATP AND WTA TOUR TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS RETURN TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN?

Should the ATP and WTA season ending tennis Championships be returned to Madison Square Garden in New York City? On this edition of This…

Started by Phil Naessens Tennis Academy

0 Oct 6, 2014

3 Wilson Pro Staff NINETY Tennis racquets for Sale as a set for $225.

I Have 3 Wilson Pro Staff NINETY Tennis racquets for Sale as a set for $225. Grip Size is L3 ( 4-3/8 ) they are in Excellent Condition. I…

0 Sep 27, 2014

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2016   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service