Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Djokovic' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Every Man in his 40's Ought to Know about Playing Winning Tennis!

What every man in his 40s ought to know about playing winning tennis By… Ramon Osa In this article, you’ll discover the 9 keys to winning m…

Started by Ramon Osa

0 Nov 18, 2015

#usopen2014 live chat for tv matches checkins

Lets chat and watch tennis on tv together. Add your time that you will log into tennisopolis and chat up us open tennis at the global tenni…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

3 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

3 tickets, BNP Paribas Showdown 3/3/14 Madison Square Garden. Djokovic & Murray!

I have three tickets to the BNP Paribas Showdown at Madison Square Garden on March 3 but I cannot go. The evening features an awesome lineu…

Started by Carole Kay

0 Feb 21, 2014

2:14am CA time are you watching the Aussie open?

Is anyone watching Djokovic vs harrison right now?  I just wanted to comment on Djokovic racket speed.... Scary fast... I have a lot to sa…

Started by Maybe brown

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Djokovic VS Nadal FINAL PREDICTIONS!

OK Classically, Nole has beaten Nads in every FINAL. But NADs has Some advantage i dont know what it is. But NOLE is Playing like the #1 sh…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

16 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Predicting the future - Can Novak Djokovic take Rafael Nadals Crown...

Although we were not expecting 2008 wimbledons grand slam. I think this maybe one of the greatest matches in the making.  It didn't happen…

Started by Maybe brown

7 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Djoke Slam!

Could this be the year of a Men's grand Slam? After taking out Fed and Murray at the AO, Fed in Dubai, and Fed & Nadal in IW, can Nole…

Started by Jazz Burks

54 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Ready for the Final: Let me know What You Think

Novak into the Australian Open Final Maybe the most physically demanding matches in the history of tennis. These two battled for nearly 5…

Started by Peter Freeman

14 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Peter Freeman

Is Nadal's game already slipping?

It has been speculated long ago that Rafa's body could not handle the type of game he plays. His performance (loss to Dodig first round at…

Started by Chin Be

15 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Watson, inventor/designer/

Where do you thin DelPo would rank...

Had his injury never happened?? Do you think Nadal would have had the same dominate 2010 performance that he had or would a healthy, confid…

Started by Cordell

0 May 25, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service