Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'CoachV' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Membership online Chat Party. Friday the 17th 9pm Eastern Time till 10pm

Hi Tennisopolis Family follow me on youtube.com/coachv1 for free tennis lessons FAcebook.com/CoachVtennis And my website for real tennis co…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Aug 12, 2018

Student Versus Master, ... April 2013....#CoachV Vs #GusAlcayaga

Tennis Match of the YEAR set for 2013 April CoachV Vs. Gus Alcayaga ( current mentor of coachv ) My Friend, Tennis coach, and Mentor in the…

9 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

America's Hottest tennis Coach! Help me become the Greatest Tennisopolis !!!!!!

hello everyone. I am trying to become America's hottest Coach. But i need your help!!!! Please Submit this Info ( Copy Paste and Email to …

28 Oct 24, 2013

Around 4-17 2013 (^.^) TIM " Brian Wilson " Prapong VS. William Vazquez "CoachV!!!!!"

Bnp paribas in Indians well start march 4-17 2013 around this time CoachV will be trying to do his best to get to Cali.   Tim Prapong &…

23 Nov 15, 2012

" rolling standings" Rankings......What does this MEAN? KIA Motors Tournament of Champions! info

Notes This tournament is now OPEN to all USTA members. Draws are limited to 16. All eligible NTRP and OPEN players may enter, and the tourn…

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by John Spoerl

CoachV Vs.. Whos Next in Atlanta to Support the AYTEF

This Match is to raise Funds for a NJTL Free Youth Tennis Program in Marietta GA. Please donate $1 to Reply & Leave Comments or feel f…

1 Feb 29, 2012

CoachV Call to Arms!!!!!! Trick Shot Video Challenge!

Rules for contest: the Video should only be about 1 to 2 minutes, PS Name your trick shot The video must be Embeddable The View point will…

6 Feb 1, 2012

Doris at the http://www.the-tennis-store.com/our-team

I worked with her at Tennisport in LIC before it closed. Nice Lady I miss the Red Clay Joe DeFoor is here in Marietta too!!! he also work w…

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis Lessons in Marietta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Atlanta GA

CoachVtennis.com ConcourseClub.com Free Tennis Tips & Coaching   I am a tennis Coach & Professional Tennis Instructor living in Mar…

0 Sep 13, 2011

Service Tips from CoachV

OK its been sitting around for months. Midnight Machete Just sponsored it so its up. so chew me up and let me know what you think.  

1 Jan 25, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service