Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '2013' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 Wilson Steam 99s, play test review!!!! Early order OVER!!!

Hi everyone. CoachVhere to talk about the 2013 Steam 99s. On October 19th 2012, Wilson invited me to come play test some of their new equip…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

46 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Did anyone see that US Open Match?

I didn't see the Williams vs Schiavone match, but i did watch the highlights, and I think Williams is moving pretty well.  She usually doe…

Started by Maybe brown

0 Aug 29, 2013

By now I'm sure everybody has realized--- Why do you think Fed lost..? :)

Disbelief---- I can't even begin to fathom he was defeated--- This has to surely rank as one of the biggest upsets of all-time in the histo…

Started by Tennis Coach Abs

9 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Charles Bane

Wimbledon 2013 BOTB (Replacement) Bracket Competition is on!

Hey everyone, You like brackets? Do you normally participate in Fantasy Tennis competitions? Have you ever taken on the ATP Draw Challenge…

Started by Tennis Fan

13 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Tennis Fan

Mac says Nadal deserves to be seeded #1 at the French!

The 1984 French Open finalist suggests the top players would support a seeding raise for Nadal — to save themselves from a potential quarte…

Started by Tim Prapong

13 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Maria Sharapova, advantage or disadvantage?

Maria gave O. Puchkova, and M. Doi some tasty bagels this Aussie open, but is this a good thing? I've been watching the open a lot, and ha…

Started by Maybe brown

7 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Maybe brown

Really Looking Forward to Baker vs. Querrey

This all-American second round match may not produce the eventual winner of the 2013 Australian Open, but I think it is going to be one…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Around 4-17 2013 (^.^) TIM " Brian Wilson " Prapong VS. William Vazquez "CoachV!!!!!"

Bnp paribas in Indians well start march 4-17 2013 around this time CoachV will be trying to do his best to get to Cali.   Tim Prapong &…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

23 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service