Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Joe B. (BP, CA)'s Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you think of the POG Mid?  Prince Rebel is a little too dense for my taste,…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 10, 2012 to Heavier, stiffer throat favors Eastern grip users. Lighter, flexible throat favors Western grip users

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Nadal might beg to differ, I'm sure.  The serve-and-volley is a great technique, but…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 10, 2012 to Stefan Edberg says Nadal's Golden Age is over...

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"That makes sense.  I'll probably leave it as is.  The power is still good, but I wor…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 8, 2012 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"This is some really good info, Tim.  A question though: when you refer to the HL bal…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 8, 2012 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"360 grams (12.7 oz.)?  I thought mine was pretty heavy at 12.2.  I use a Prince EXO3…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 4, 2012 to Nadal is using more lead on his racquet!

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Lee, try posting this in our Palm Springs group as well.  Good luck, and Happy New Y…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 1, 2012 to Need a Partner

1 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Joe B. (BP, CA)

"Wow, she worked so hard for that one, she deserved it!  The timing required for such…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Dec 21, 2011 to The Best Tweener Ever?

12 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"He's got guts for sure!  And a lot of confidence in his reaction time.  I would be b…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Dec 14, 2011 to How do you play with seniors and beginners in doubles?

4 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I do pretty much the same as you do, practice placement shots and sometimes spin sho…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Dec 14, 2011 to How do you play with seniors and beginners in doubles?

4 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I just think of the injuries as battle scars, LOL!  The gloves might effectively alt…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Dec 11, 2011 to Where on your racquet hand do you suffer the most damage (blisters, calluses, etc.)?

9 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service