Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Joe B. (BP, CA)'s Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"The wifey apparently wants to go, but it would have to be a weekend.  So possibly th…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Feb 17, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Why not play with both?  Change them up, based on your preference for the day, or yo…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Feb 17, 2012 to Question: To use a stiffer/slightly lighter racquet or a flexible/heavier racquet?

27 May 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Apparently, the Spanish cyclist Alberto Contador was found to be doping, and a two-y…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Feb 8, 2012 to Nadal Lawsuit,Video of Skit Included!

8 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Ha ha ha, what is this?  Humiliation for the loser?  Or validation for the winner?"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Feb 7, 2012 to Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

127 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"I think the Djoke will be on Murray, though he might win one set."

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 26, 2012 to Murray vs Djokovic

8 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Yup, that's what I do too.  No sense in unpaid heroics."

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 17, 2012 to Stefan Edberg involved in tennis fatality (1983)?

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by patrick m

"If it's true, it sounds like one of those freakish things that happen on occasion in…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 17, 2012 to Stefan Edberg involved in tennis fatality (1983)?

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by patrick m

"Pinched tendon does seem a bit out there, but what do you think?  Slight meniscus te…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 16, 2012 to Nadal's knee scare/injury!

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Does this mean my gal Stosur has a good chance?"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 13, 2012 to Sharapova, Clijsters, Serena and Venus, Lisicki, Goerges, Petkovic, possibly Wozniacki out of Australian Open

4 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I have an oversize, and liked it initially.  But it gets a bit unwieldy compared to…"

Joe B. (BP, CA) replied Jan 10, 2012 to Heavier, stiffer throat favors Eastern grip users. Lighter, flexible throat favors Western grip users

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service