Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

CoachV - William Vazquez's Discussions (1,694)

Discussions Replied To (1404) Replies Latest Activity

"I am Coaching out there. some weekdays and weekends/sundays but not this weekend."

CoachV - William Vazquez replied yesterday to Players at James Creek Tennis Center

1 yesterday
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Thanks. If you are able to spend some time and achieve all the steps im sure that yo…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 12 to How do you improve every day in tennis?

15 Aug 13
Reply by jim thompson

"Also you may combine steps together or mix it around. So lets say you play tournamen…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 11 to How do you improve every day in tennis?

15 Aug 13
Reply by jim thompson

"For me as an example i would need 8 weeks of step 1. 2 weeks of step 2. 1 week of st…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 11 to How do you improve every day in tennis?

15 Aug 13
Reply by jim thompson

"Rally is step 2. But more. Everyone hits, but its the refining of set up/load/prep,…"

15 Aug 13
Reply by jim thompson

"http://coachvtennis.com Coachv's formula for improving.. step 1. Train. Jog, push up…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 7 to How do you improve every day in tennis?

15 Aug 13
Reply by jim thompson

"yes"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Jul 6 to Toni Nadal: ´Rafael can beat Roger Federer`s 17 Slams record´

14 Jul 25
Reply by Ramon Osa

"you know they said that about sam the man. and andy murray."

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Jul 5 to Toni Nadal: ´Rafael can beat Roger Federer`s 17 Slams record´

14 Jul 25
Reply by Ramon Osa

"No I do not. I can still find out easily. But I am no longer bitter about it. its ju…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 11 to So was I Cheated by the USTA Official?????? .............Here is MY Complaint Letter

21 May 11
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"why are you on pickle ball courts?"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Apr 25 to How can you improve your ability to take the ball on the rise? (VIDEO)

6 Apr 30
Reply by Ramon Osa

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service