Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Arianne Kim's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"i stay there 5 or 6 hours....as long as you want....and you will be amazed at the co…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 9, 2010 to How do you improve your game off the courts...

8 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"Hi Chris....I didn't know exactly why but I preferred Penn over wilson....now I know…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 8, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"I need upper and lower body strength...lift weights? Also need to build my endurance…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 8, 2010 to How do you improve your game off the courts...

8 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"The spas offer wet and dry saunas ...cold and hot jacuzzi....then they have jimjilba…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 8, 2010 to How do you improve your game off the courts...

8 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"Maybe the ones at Costco didn't exactly pass QC standards.....they probably bought t…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 8, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011

"Hi mike....are you a collector.....do the balls have good bounce? Of course they are…"

43 Jan 3, 2011

"I don't think I have ever seen oval grips.....they have been only round the ones I h…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 7, 2010 to Pro players are using smaller grips?

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I agree....depends on your style of play...your technique....it's individual....:)"

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Yeah more wrist action....provides more flexibility and maneuverability.......I tota…"

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Haha...."

Arianne Kim replied Dec 7, 2010 to Whats everybody opinion on the best thing to eat before you play???

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service