Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark T.'s Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"I prefer something more up beat, gets my adreneline pumping. What about the rest of…"

Mark T. replied Mar 7, 2011 to When you are prepping for a match...............

3 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Thats the weird thing about Roddick.  He can play on it if he is patient.  Sometimes…"

Mark T. replied Mar 7, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"And he did in fact win his first Davis Cup match.  Let's at least give him that much…"

Mark T. replied Mar 4, 2011 to Roddick On His Wife's New Movie

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"So I don't recognize these guys, who are they?"

Mark T. replied Mar 4, 2011 to Always discussions as to "who the best are that never won a Grand Slam"....

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Well for sure free rackets for the entire time they are unders sponsorship.  But eve…"

Mark T. replied Mar 4, 2011 to How much are the racquet endorsements worth?

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Have to hand it to you.  I agree, there is no right way to teach a kid.  Every kid l…"

Mark T. replied Mar 3, 2011 to 10 & under Tennis.... Will it Work?

17 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"I totally agree with Mr. Mayor, and good catch on Conchita Martinez.  At least for t…"

Mark T. replied Mar 3, 2011 to Always discussions as to "who the best are that never won a Grand Slam"....

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Oh, you aren't the only one.  I used to wear some ugly Fila shoes several years ago,…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"All players.  So if you want, you could already include James Blake, who at one time…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to Always discussions as to "who the best are that never won a Grand Slam"....

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Ok, so what is the deal with ugly shoes?  And why Reebok?  I have always had support…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service