Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes, playing or instructing someone a few levels has given me insight into adv…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 4, 2011 to Tell us about your favorite tennis partner!

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"The excuse for the toomuchcoffeeman, if he played tennis, is: "I drank too much coff…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

"Hmm, I see CoachV is preparing catgut with a certain relish. lol "

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to what is your before match ritual?

18 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Kelvinator

"No doubt those two had great ones. Korda's was a super monster. Mac's passing shots…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to Do you model any of your tennis game on a favorite pro?

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Well, sounds like you've got a weapon for doubles! That forehand lob volley is deadl…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to What is your better volley, your backhand or your forehand?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I've had to shorten up that backhand volley a little bit. It's pretty solid now. Wha…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to What is your better volley, your backhand or your forehand?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I think Kuerten, Edberg, Gasquet, Laver on the one hander. Fed's backhand isn't as g…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to Do you model any of your tennis game on a favorite pro?

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"William, I didn't see your final on your Tennisopolis blog or your website, but I di…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

"Stop you from winning? So you're an aggressive player from what it sounds. Have you…"

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

"That sounds like the best idea, Myiesha. My mother used to work at a convalesent hom…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to Is there recycling for old tennis balls?

23 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by patrick m

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service