Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Tsonga's a great guy. I've always liked his game, especially his serve and touch. Co…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Before anyone says anything, I'm saying, "Fed, you're not a closer anymore!!!""

Tim Prapong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I hate ESPN ticker rolling by before seeing NBC coverage. SPOILER ALERT... oops, som…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Hate TV coverage of Wimbledon

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by tennisbum

"I haven't seen it yet but saw the score. I just have to shake my head and say, "Fed…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Federer AND Nadal struggling badly today! Looks like Murray may get his chance!

8 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Do you guys remember this toe cup thing which you would glue on? I know this inventi…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 28, 2011 to The TENNIS SHOE TRAVESTY!!

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Murray is looking fantastic. But I'm glad Federer went unfazed through the Youzhny t…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 28, 2011 to Federer AND Nadal struggling badly today! Looks like Murray may get his chance!

8 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Let's see if the big four make it to the semis. It's great to see Fish, Tsonga, Lope…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 28, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I definitely like Fish's game. When his forehand and serve goes on a roll, he is a v…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 28, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Llodra vs. Djoko, Fed vs. Youzhny... the second tier players against the top contend…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 27, 2011 to Borg, Mac and Sampras have picked Fed to win Wimbledon, who's your pick?

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"That's one W for the footfault line judge Serena accosted, in my eyes. By the way, s…"

Tim Prapong replied Jun 27, 2011 to Bartoli Wins!

14 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by blackrino

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service