Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Almagro must've been playing lights out. I'll have to watch a bit of it now.  My loc…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 20, 2012 to My full men's Australian Open draw predictions, starting from the present third round. What's yours?

32 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Shoot! Now I need to see a vid clip. What happened? Isner lose his wheels in the fif…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 20, 2012 to Is John Isner Toast

11 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Shoot! I already got two wrong. 1) Almagro beat Wawrinka , and 2) Lopez beat Isner.…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 20, 2012 to My full men's Australian Open draw predictions, starting from the present third round. What's yours?

32 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"That's three for Tomic. Nobody for Dolgo? I saw someone online call this "A-tomic vs…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 19, 2012 to Battle of the young men's Round 3: Tomic or Dolgopolov??

8 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Even Edberg went to abbreviated serve route. The centripetal force of doing a full w…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 19, 2012 to My full men's Australian Open draw predictions, starting from the present third round. What's yours?

32 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"That 19 year old Tomic has poise and plays with time more, dwelling his shots on his…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 19, 2012 to Battle of the young men's Round 3: Tomic or Dolgopolov??

8 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I've gotta go with my backhand hero on this one. I know Ferrer is #5 and is a squirr…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 19, 2012 to My full men's Australian Open draw predictions, starting from the present third round. What's yours?

32 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Yeah, Berdych starts his toss higher, no longer waist high. Both his hands are toget…"

32 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Hmm, perhaps you're right. Berdych can play languid tennis sometimes. But he's got t…"

32 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Absolutely the score line. Isner has a horrible return game. I bet Lopez will jam hi…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 19, 2012 to Is John Isner Toast

11 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service