Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Any day is good to get autographs, if the player want is willing and security allows…"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 5, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Ah, yes! Steve Tennis and I are planning on going tomorrow, leaving around 10 am fro…"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 5, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Serena would clobber her. lol"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 5, 2012 to So was I Cheated by the USTA Official?????? .............Here is MY Complaint Letter

21 May 11, 2015
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"A Serena match?? That just goes to show you that USTA referees are not always knowle…"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 5, 2012 to So was I Cheated by the USTA Official?????? .............Here is MY Complaint Letter

21 May 11, 2015

"Man, that is really INCREDIBLY BAD officiating! I hate to see her officiating Edberg…"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 4, 2012 to So was I Cheated by the USTA Official?????? .............Here is MY Complaint Letter

21 May 11, 2015

"Ooo! Better not let see Mark T. see that. lol"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 4, 2012 to Djoke Slam!

54 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Nadal is on a siesta? Wassup with him?"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 3, 2012 to Djoke Slam!

54 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Awesome! Are you taping your matches and putting them on youtube?"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 3, 2012 to CoachV list of tennis tournaments 2012.

22 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I will be going to the free qualie on Friday the 9th with two guys in my car, most l…"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 3, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Needs to go see Djoko's shrink or Tio Nadal. lol"

Tim Prapong replied Mar 2, 2012 to Berdych says the Top 4 are too strong: agree or disagree?

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service