Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tecnifibre Tfight 325 vo2 max (2008)

hello i am looking to buy the 2008 model of the Tecnifibre Tfight 325 vo2 max. its the red on with a sami on it. I have two of these and of…

Started by Andrew Josiah Anderson

0 May 15, 2015

String Patterns - Wide vs. Open: Pros and Cons

Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 16x19 Tennis Racquet - Dunlop Tennis Rackets - Free 3rd Day Shipping! Below is our blog post about an awesome racque…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

7 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by partha mishra

Feedback on strings

Hi, I just switched to a Dunlop Biomimitec 200 Lite strung with Babolat Hurricane Feel 16 String @ 58 lbs. Though I've been using a vibrat…

Started by Rajat Bhatia

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Thomas Samuel DAmore

What is your favorite string setup(s) and why?

A few of my hybrid favorites. Share your favorites...   1. Luxilon Alu Power (mains) / Becker Bomber (cross) 2. Solinco Tour Bite (mains) /…

Started by Tim Prapong

25 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Thomas Samuel DAmore

Best New Poly I've Tried: Tecnifibre Razor Code!

I took a look at this blue string at one of my client's house. He already had it on a couple of his racquets. I was skeptical because I did…

Started by Tim Prapong

12 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Tim Prapong

New 2014 Babolat Aerodrive GT - FOR SALE

Hello Everyone, I have a new (2014) Babolat Aerodrive GT for sale. I have only used it ONE time. There are a couple minor scuffs on the gr…

Started by Evan Wrigge

0 Oct 26, 2014

"Rectangular grip or rounded grip?" or "Is it bad to switch between two different brands of racquets?"

Joe B. noticed that when he switched back and forth between his Prince Original Graphite and a Head Youtek Prestige Pro, his forehands woul…

Started by Tim Prapong

6 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Lana Johnson

2014 Head Graphene Prestige Pro: Cilic's racquet or The Best of Both Worlds!

Two weeks ago, I used to have 4 Head IG Prestige Pros and 5 Tecnifibre TFight 325s. I would use the Prestige for doubles because of it's h…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Sep 8, 2014

What is your favorite Vintage Racquet and Why?

Mine is the Mizuno Lendl Type S.   It has a 90 in hitting surface and it is nicely balanced  

Started by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

31 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Andree camilo osorio

Best Shoe I've Tried in 2014: Lotto Raptor Ultra IV Speed! (Ferrer's shoe)

The first thing I noticed is the interesting plastic "cave" in the heel. Never before have I seen that since Avia's weird cantilever heel m…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Jul 16, 2014

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service