Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring around the corner

HI Folks, I'm quite new here, do you have plan where to play when the weather permits? i just move to west of Dufferin area

Started by Frenchtennis(3.5/4.)

0 Mar 13, 2008

Looking for players in North Austin

I am looking for someone to play tennis with. I am near Reagan High School. contact me at mkorompay@aol.com thanks

Started by Mike Korompay

0 Mar 13, 2008

New to tennisoposlis

About 3 years ago I was pretty good at tennis. I was ranked #2 on my high school team, I could never reach #1 because she was just way too…

Started by Vanna

1 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

looking for tennis class to take in Houston, TX

I've never played..........but would love to give it a try. Can someone point at a direction to go? Do most of you start by attending a cla…

Started by Liang

5 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by JUN

Any Brits for Tennis?

Looking for someone to hit with, hopefully on a regular basis, during the week and mornings/afternoons in the Derbyshire area. According to…

Started by Pete

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

USPTA Announces '08 Certification Exams for Tennis-Teaching Pros

Tennis-teaching professionals will have the opportunity to earn the sport’s most respected certification by participating in one of more th…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

5 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by JUN

North Broward Fla. tennis partner sought

Visiting near Boca Mar 1-7. have car/will travel. night or day seek intermediate level partner for singles , male or female. 3.5+ rated rog…

Started by Roger Cohen

0 Feb 27, 2008

NORTH ORANGE COUNTY CALIF USTA LEAGUE

I have a North OC Calif USTA men's 4.0 team. I'm currently looking for about 6 solid 4.0 players to join my spring team which starts April…

Started by Jeff B

1 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by im2vocal

hitting, in sf, this weekend- interested?

the title says it all...email if interested! cheers, andy

Started by andy kelly

0 Feb 26, 2008

Any Tennis in Columbus (OH)???

I'm relocating to Columbus in March from South Florida and am looking to find tennis players and a good tennis club. Tennis anyone?

Started by Bongothedude

0 Feb 21, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service