Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visible Fields for Member Display

When I click on "View All" to see all members of a group, I see that the fields that are displayed are male/female and location. Maybe it c…

Started by Terence in About Tennisopolis

2 May 11, 2008
Reply by Terence

Got Hydration?

Here in Texas it is starting to get a little warmer outside and I am sure it is doing the same in your part of the world. If you are anythi…

Started by Joey in Off Topic / In the News

0 May 6, 2008

Boris Becker on CNN tax-troubles list

Even though he's retired, I guess this is the most relevant category to post this. Ol' Boris made a short list on CNN's site entitled "Tax-…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

3 May 4, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

U.S.T.A. Adult Team Practice/Singles-Doubles Strategy by Jason Lampione

Dear U.S.T.A. Players, I'm a professional traveling coach that will commute any where in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut area. The who…

Started by Jason Lampione in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 3, 2008

Remember To Shout Out Tennisopolis.com!

A great way to find new members to hit and become friends with is to "plug/advertise/shout out" Tennisopolis on your different profile page…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay) in About Tennisopolis

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tipsarevic: The Other Serbian

I dig this guy. He almost takes out Federer in 5 sets (oh so close) in the Austrailian Open back when Fed looked invincible as always. He i…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

2 May 3, 2008

Weight of racquet

I bought my first racquet and think that it may be too light. It is a Wilson Nano, and the weight is 9.5. I love everything else about it,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Equipment Discussion

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jesty Salvo

Tennis Getaway

Flora Vista Inn in La Selva Beach, CA offers two clay tennis courts free to guests. Tennis club members receive a 10% discount on rates. Co…

Started by Ed in Classified Ads

0 Apr 23, 2008

Are you getting rid of your Nalgene?

So with all the recent news about polycarbonate materials leaching chemicals into your water, are you keeping your Nalgene? I decided today…

Started by Terence in Off Topic / In the News

6 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by hk

Spread the word: Postcards/Flyers

Hey everyone, Send me your address (in a message) and I'll send you a stack of Tennisopolis post-card sized flyers. These are great for g…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

1 Apr 23, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service