Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

U.S.T.A. Adult Team Practice/Singles-Doubles Strategy by Jason Lampione

Dear U.S.T.A. Players,

I'm a professional traveling coach that will commute any where in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut area. The whole basis of this program is to help current U.S.T.A. adult players perform better in match-play scenarios. Basically, we will meet at your training site or choice of location and conduct the following: singles and doubles strategy, pre/post match play scenarios, mental preparation, positioning, ball placement, communication, body language, court movement, and how to read the opposition. This in-depth analysis is rarely scene on the U.S.T.A. league or inter-club match-play in any area. Thus, giving you the opportunity to win more matches and frustrate your opponents with more ease. We will focus on the core of the team and assess abilities individually and place you amongst the best paired group in your team. I will be tracking your results and progression while you play matches with other team members to assess best possible out-come. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this program, please feel free to email me anytime. I will respond back to all inquiries promptly. You can contact me via email at jlampione@yahoo.com, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jason Lampione.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service