Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,808)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What advice would you give yourself at ages 8-13 to help you in your tennis today?

Give a great answer, and you may be quoted in my next book that will be published in May.  Thanks, Bill

Started by Bill Patton in General Tennis Discussion

4 Apr 2
Reply by Edgar Giffenig

Tennis Parenting is a tough job

It's a really tough job to be a tennis parent (albeit exciting but that part we dont have a problem with). All the expectations, excitement…

Started by John Zhao in Junior Tennis

11 Apr 2
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Here is a Great Resource to Help you Improve your Game

In Developing High Performance Players you will find a systematic approach to improve all areas of the game.  It is based on my experience…

Started by Edgar Giffenig in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

0 Apr 2

Looking for (doubles) match strategy

Can anyone recommend a good book or instruction resource for match strategy?  Specifically I'm looking for doubles tips right now, but sing…

Started by Angie in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

16 Apr 2
Reply by Edgar Giffenig

Growing the Group

We are moving closer to consistent out door tennis weather, it would be an opportunity to bring to life our Louisville Tennis Group. The qu…

Started by lawrencekbrown in About Tennisopolis

1 Mar 30

Controversial call during Murray/Djokovic match

Curious to see what everyone thinks of the call. For those in favor of Djoker, I'm hearing the "he conceded a point he didn't have to to Ro…

Started by Cordell in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 29
Reply by Chin Be

I smell tennis season in the air...

I love this time of year.  The days get warmer and longer.  My tennis partners are calling more and my league team is shooting emails back…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

4 Mar 23

STL Forgotten Courts / East St. Louis Help

STL Forgotten Courts is a blog that is set to explore all the tennis courts in the greater St. Louis Region and bring awareness of their c…

Started by Chris Gassel in General Tennis Discussion

1 Mar 21

WTA Family Circle Cup coverage at Pete's Tennis Press brought to you by 3rdToad Tennis

Hi Everyone. I haven't been on The Topolis for a while (not that anyone missed me) as we have been ramping up (that's high tech BS busine…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen in Classified Ads

0 Mar 17

BNP Paribas Tournament & Draw Discussion

I'm sure you've noticed by now that the BNP men's draw is more top heavy than a hippo on a unicycle!  We got Rafa, Fed, Murray and the rece…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

11 Mar 17
Reply by Cordell

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service