Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Cuba

Tennis Cuba

Started by Carlos López Toledo in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 1, 2020

2020 Southern Tennis Escape - Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - March 13-15, 2020

Southern Tennis Escape - March 13-15, 2020 - Hilton Head Island It's time to mark your calendars for the 27th Annual Southern Tennis Escap…

Started by Michael Doyle in General Tennis Discussion

0 Sep 16, 2019

Want to hit Thursdays night?

Hi guys, Do you want to join a competitive team to play in local tournaments? We are now adding new players to the team! We play doubles an…

Started by Luis in General Tennis Discussion

2 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Max Parker

Advertising Methods

Hey, Our club is organizing a tennis tournament in the coming month.The event is set and all are excited for the day. Before that, we need…

Started by John R. Prado in Off Topic / In the News

0 Feb 25, 2019

My Son Twisted His Foot While Playing

Hi, I'm Andrew from Toronto. My son is 13 years old and he loves Tennis. Unfortunately, he had an injury last month while playing. He twist…

Started by Andrew T. Carter in Off Topic / In the News

0 Dec 30, 2018

Tennis Tournament!!

Hey, Our School is organizing a tennis tournament in the coming month. The event is set and all are excited for the day. Before that, we ne…

Started by John R. Prado in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 4, 2018

Alameda tennis friends- Can you help vote?

Hi tennis friends! I'm an avid tennis player in Alameda, and need your help! My son is a rower with the Oakland Strokes and he's a finalist…

Started by Carmen in Off Topic / In the News

0 Nov 26, 2018

Starting. A 5.0 5.5 team in pleasant hill.

if your a 5.0 or 5.5 email me because starting my 5.0 plus team first of the year in 2019!! it will be at a brand new facility in pleasant…

Started by Coach Joey in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 16, 2018

Glendale Tennis Championships December 2018

Good morning tennis friends, this is just a reminder that the entry deadline to the Glendale Tennis Championships is November 19. Lots of y…

Started by Brian Bailey in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 7, 2018

Tennis balls for sale

Dunlop Championship Tennis Balls or Dunlop Grand Prix Balls 10 cans/tubes $30 20 for $55  Can mix and match

Started by Andy Lucian in Classified Ads

0 Nov 1, 2018

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service