Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My demos of the new 2012 Head IG racquets! (Radical MP, Radical OS, Prestige Mid, Prestige MP, Prestige Pro)

The IG Radical MP could very well feel like one of Head's most venerable classics, the Pro Tour 280. All it would need is lead weighting. B…

Started by Tim Prapong

3 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Trial hit tonight with the new Federer racquet, the Wilson Pro Staff BLX 90!

First thing you will notice is the change in the weight distribution. It may state the same 12 pts headlight balance as the K90, but there…

Started by Tim Prapong

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Probably the best internet string database!

http://www.racquetsportsindustry.com/issues/201201/index.html  Starts on page 38. Use the magnifying glass icon to blow up the string chart…

Started by Tim Prapong

12 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Heavier, stiffer throat favors Eastern grip users. Lighter, flexible throat favors Western grip users

from TaihtDuhShaat Racquets are sold with heavier throats for a number of reasons. 1) stiffness - a lighter throat usually flexes more, red…

Started by Tim Prapong

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Picture of the new 2012 Babolat Pure Drive.

Started by Tim Prapong

13 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Get Free Tennis GEAR NOW!..............

Well Not completely free. Heres HOW! 1. Go to Sports Authority 2. Say you are a Tennis Coach & Put CoachVtennis.com as a work place. 3…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

How to make a Custom Stencil & 1 free Custom Stencil by CoachV.

How to Make a Custom Stencil Cheap by CoachV William Vazquez CoachVtennis.com @TennisProCoachV Making a stencil is pretty cheap & easy…

1 Jan 4, 2012

2012 Wilson Gear & Apparel Review by CoachVtennis.com

I have play tested all the NEW Frames, I have seen all the New Clothing, I know the foot wear.  I have all the answers.. How can i help you…

18 Dec 28, 2011

First play test review of new Pro Staff BLX Tour 90 I've seen.

First hit/review! Pro Staff Six.One 90 BLX :) IMG_4178 by Say Chi Sin Lo, on FlickrIMG_4179 by Say Chi Sin Lo, on FlickrIMG_4180 by Say…

Started by Tim Prapong

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Adidas Warm-ups On Sale for Tennisopolis Members

Here's the link they sent me. You do not need to insert any special code: Save up to 20% on select styles of adidas Warm Ups for Men, Wome…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

7 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service