Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Racquets!!

I'm shopping for a new racquet, what's you favorite and why?

Started by Danielle Duce

21 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

What is your "most wanted 2012 racquet"?

Mine would have to be either the Head IG Prestige Pro. This racquet does it all. Hits flat well. Spins the ball well. Stable, the right wei…

Started by Tim Prapong

38 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Racquet playtest: Solinco Pro 10!

This racquet plays very stable, smooth with its closed 18x20 pattern and 21 mm beam. Requires a long. fast swing but there's ample dampen…

Started by Tim Prapong

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

What is the best string/ hybrid you've used in 2012?

My best string setup is Solinco Tour Bite at 54 lbs. I have absolutely no complaints with this string, gives me all the spin I could ever w…

Started by Tim Prapong

19 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

After all the tennis racquets engineered throughout time, do you still look for a new "Holy Grail"?

As a guy who likes to demo countless racquets and tried over 100 racquets for certain, (maybe even 200), I think I finally found my Holy Gr…

Started by Tim Prapong

5 Dec 7, 2012

Recommendation for beginner racquet?

Hi folks. I'm 44 year old male.  I have Head TiS1.  Although I have played few years ago, I stopped for a couple of years and have just go…

Started by Jacob Chang

10 Nov 1, 2012

New LUX G4 String

Anyone hit with it yet? Impressions? My racket is a pure drive and after experimenting a bit, I settled on a hybrid setup of NRG2 on the ma…

Started by Shereef Zedan

13 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Shereef Zedan

Help! My tennis bag won't open!

I haven't touched my tennis bag in a long time and today of all days I thought I'd bring it out of hibernation. It's so nice outside (70 de…

Started by Chin Be

7 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Tennis Balls

I've been watching the 2012 US Open and cannot tell what ball is being used. Does anyone know if tennis balls used for professional tennis…

Started by Coach Dudley

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Coach Dudley

How to string polys with a dropweight machine

I have an Alpha Pioneer DC (the original with the cam tensioner). The problem with stringing polys is that the string will not stretch and…

Started by Tim Prapong

8 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Kelvinator

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service