Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personal Stringing Machines

I have never strung a racquet and know next to nothing. However since I'm a tennis fan, I have a hunch it would be kinda cool to learn how…

Started by Shereef Zedan

34 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Hybrid with Natural Gut

So I used to hybrid polys with multifilaments like many others. Up until I gave natural gut a try that is then I could not go back to multi…

Started by Shereef Zedan

9 Apr 22, 2013

The single best highly scientific explanation as to why polys go dead, trampoline, lose control!

http://twu.tennis-warehouse.com/learning_center/deadstrings.php The article is rather long and highly detailed. Alot of scientific experime…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Mar 21, 2013

A great racquet: Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 max!

I used to be turned off to the samurai paintjob these racquets had, so I never even tried this racquet, even though I used to have the earl…

Started by Tim Prapong

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Boris Becker Delta Core Melbourne racquet

Been hitting with this fella over the last few weeks...... Stock spec is around 341g/7pts hl/ 320sw/ 20mm beam new modded spec after a bit…

Started by Meags

25 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Thomas C

Love my new Trendy and Fashionable Tennis Tshirts

I LOVE this designer, she does unique tennis tshirts and other apparel that i like wearing when i'm playing tennis. Sometimes I would even…

Started by karen t

0 Feb 2, 2013

Racquets!!

I'm shopping for a new racquet, what's you favorite and why?

Started by Danielle Duce

21 Jan 20, 2013

What is your "most wanted 2012 racquet"?

Mine would have to be either the Head IG Prestige Pro. This racquet does it all. Hits flat well. Spins the ball well. Stable, the right wei…

Started by Tim Prapong

38 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

What is your favorite string setup(s) and why?

A few of my hybrid favorites. Share your favorites...   1. Luxilon Alu Power (mains) / Becker Bomber (cross) 2. Solinco Tour Bite (mains) /…

Started by Tim Prapong

23 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Racquet playtest: Solinco Pro 10!

This racquet plays very stable, smooth with its closed 18x20 pattern and 21 mm beam. Requires a long. fast swing but there's ample dampen…

Started by Tim Prapong

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service