Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi there,

I haven't played tennis in a long time and I'm starting enjoying this great sport again. I would say I'm an advanced beginner-lower intermediate level.

I would love to find someone to hit the ball on a regular basis. I'm in Marina del Rey but could meet up on the Westside. My schedule is rather flexible during the day, at nights and on weekends.

Drop me a line if you're interested...

Rachel

Views: 266

Replies to This Discussion

I work in Marina Del Rey and would be available regularly in the evenings Mon-Wed, at about 7 PM most days. 

Send me an email if you have some time!  [email removed - please see profile]

Hi Rachel,

I am also looking for hitting partner in the Westside... I live in Westwood, intermediate 3.5...singles and doubles is fine... just want to be outside and mixing it...MDR, SM, Venice, West LA are good locations...weekdays after 7:30pm (except Wednesdays)

Mario

[email removed - please see profile]

Hey Rachel,

I work in the MDR area.  I am also getting back into Tennis after too long of a lay off.  I would love to get out there in hit again and see how much WD40 I need. You can email me at cinevidia@gmail.com.  

Hi Rachel,

I'm also looking to get back into the game as well. I live very close to the Marina del Rey area. If you're interested please shoot me an email vannawong8@gmail.com. I look forward hearing from you soon.

Vanna

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service