Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Westside L.A. Tennis Discussions (561)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4.0 in Santa Monica - Up for playing whenever!

Hi, Recently moved back to the area and am looking to get back into playing regularly. Not too familiar with the courts in Santa Monica, b…

Started by Lindsey

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Tony

4.0 Weds or Thurs Anytime

Anyone available?I'm flexible timewise so let's get out & play some tennis!Email me-tony.silver@hotmail.com

Started by Tony

0 Feb 15, 2010

2.5/3 looking to play weekdays around noon.

Far from a great player, I like to play sets and take it seriously. I prefer Cheviot Hills, but would go to other courts nearby. Since I am…

Started by John

2 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Joshua Yoo

9 demo DREAM racquets - Tennis partners needed

I'm a 4-4.5. some good day I'm 5. Just got back from AO 2010. I saw Federer won and I just sold my K Factor Six One Tour, and now I'm looki…

Started by OA McCombie

0 Feb 12, 2010

Tennis hit/practice Partner wanted

I want to hit/practice with someone at day time a couple of times in a week.Morning or afternoon is OK. I prefer Wilson Park tennis court n…

Started by Sang Na

0 Feb 12, 2010

3.0/3.5 - Cheviott Hills courts lunch time or weekends in SM

Looking to rally, not terribly competitive, but really enjoy the game. Would appreciate a partner at the same or more skilled level, so I c…

Started by Yelena

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Calvin Sam

4.5 - 5.0 tennis buddies

Seeking serious tennis players who want to hit a few times a week in or around Marina del Rey, Venice, Culver City or Santa Monica. Please…

Started by shom

4 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Bridget Humphrey

3.5 Player looking for partners in the West LA or Hollywood Hills area

I am flexible and can play days or evenings. 310-779-7512

Started by Ara O

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ara O

Tennis in the Marina During the Mornings/Afternoons

I am located in the Marina, 28/M have courts at the apartment building and just getting back into tennis and considered around a 3.5. E-mai…

Started by Geoff Patton

0 Dec 1, 2009

5.0 player looking to hit tonight and this weekend...

it's been a while since i've had a free weekend so i'd love to play some tennis with some peeps who live on or near the west side. feel fre…

Started by Sean

0 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by N.K.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service