Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to rally, not terribly competitive, but really enjoy the game. Would appreciate a partner at the same or more skilled level, so I can learn. Singles or doubles ok.

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

I just recently moved to the area (from New York) and would like to find someone with whom I can play tennis on weekends. I am probably a little better than a 3.0 level, but definitely less skilled than a 3.5. I don't know where the Cheviott Hills courts are, but my wife and I live in an apartment in Santa Monica, so I imagine I can get there fairly easily. My name is Russell, and you can e-mail me at rephraim50@yahoo.com if interested in trying tennis with me.
Yelena, I used to have a strong fore/back hand and with a bit of practice can get it back Email Carolyn@StewartInk.com if you are interested. I have a pretty flexible schedule. See my message below. Thanks, Carolyn

Looking for tennis partners. I just picked the game back up after a long hiatus, live in Brentwood/Santa Monica, have fairly open schedule (early mornings before 8:30; anytime after noon, evenings) and am looking for both singles and doubles partner
let's hit sometime!
Hi Yelena,

I am a 3.0 player and am available to play tennis with you during the week for an hour. We can rally or play a set.
Thanks,
Melissa
Hi Yelena,
Recently moved into the area and am looking for a hitting partner. Not terribly competitive, just looking to get back out onto the courts and have some fun.

You can contact me at calvinsam@gmail.com

Thanks!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service