Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Westside L.A. Tennis Discussions (561)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3.5-4.0 Looking to Hit After Work Weekly

Hi!  I'm a 3.5, possibly 4.0, looking to set up a regular weekly after-work session this spring/summer.  I'm happy to just rally or play a…

Started by Holley

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jeff Smith

Brentwood

Anyone in the area who wants to play?  Message me.

Started by Mr Mensch

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Sunil

anyone wanna play tomorrow or friday 3pm?

hey everyone, i live in brentwood but don't mind traveling 5 or so miles in any direction to play. i'm a 3.5 - 4.0 player. down to just ra…

Started by Darya Bakhtiar

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Melissa Wolf

5.0/5.5 Hitting Partner in West Hollywood

Wanted to give a shout out to anyone interested in hitting.I live in West Hollywood, can play weekdays after 5, and weekends. I play at La…

Started by Jonathan

4 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Josh Bentley

Hitting/Rally Partner

Just arrived in the Culver City area. I'm about a 3.0/3.5 who loves to play just about any time.  looking for someone to rally with a few t…

Started by J Grey

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by King Vergel Almanza

Looking to rally. I'm a 4.0. can play westside or close to. flex sched too.

give me a shout if you're 4.0 or better. aaaacc123@aol.com

Started by amy

0 Apr 4, 2013

Spring Leagues Open for Registration – Join Us!

LeagueTennis.com Spring flex leagues are $10 off for new players in yourarea this with promo code LTNEW13 - that's only $15 per person for…

Started by LeagueTennis

0 Mar 18, 2013

Looking for group lessons

Hi there, I'm looking for group lessons in the Westside (intermediate or advanced beginner). Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks :-) Rachel

Started by Rachel Hauser

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Rachel Hauser

anyone want to hit next week?

Hi all, i'm looking for someone to rally with in the culver city/palms area. Strokes are pretty reliable, around 3.5, although I'd like mor…

Started by Yuan

0 Mar 8, 2013

STONER PARK Weekend Play

Anyone live in my hood near Stoner Park (90025)? Or maybe somewhere near Venice during one evening each week, I work on Abbot Kinney (90291…

Started by tjspooky

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Mario

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service