Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Vancouver Tennis Discussions (230)

← Back to Vancouver Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vancouver/Burnaby/New Westminster

Hi Everyone... Looking to hit on weekends, possibly weekday nights.  I would like to rally for the workout and improving consistency.  I'm…

Started by Edwin

0 May 14, 2011

Looking for a Hit- 4.0 +/-

Been out of town for a while and all my tennis partners are super busy now.  It would be great to find a few hitting partners in the city o…

Started by Rob Blackie

3 May 13, 2011
Reply by Reyn N

TENNIS COACH WANTED (Vancouver/Richmond B.C. area for June 2011)

Hey everyone,    My name is Richard and I am a tennis instructor here in the Richmond area.  Just want to let you know for those looking fo…

Started by Richard Phan

0 May 13, 2011

Players at Andy Livingston Park

Looking for 3.0 - 4.0 partners to play at Andy Livingston park on weeknights and weekends; 21-35 age group.  Please let me know if you wann…

Started by Darren Glowacki

0 May 10, 2011

Finding people to play with through the outdoor court tennis clubs

Those new in Vancouver, or going back to the game after years away might think of joining any of the outdoor court tennis clubs we have in…

Started by Wayne Morris

0 May 9, 2011

Tennis Partner!

Hello there, I am looking for a partner to play or rally in North Vancouver. Preferably, someone who wants to practice to improve his/her p…

Started by Alireza

3 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Sahra am

4.0 player looking for new partners.

I'm a 4.0 player, who likes to hit the ball pretty hard and flat. Actively working on developing my game, and enjoy rallying and playing se…

Started by jason

6 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by jason

Tennis anyone?

I'm an intermediate player looking for others who are also looking to improve their game, getting outdoors and having fun at the same time.…

Started by Anthony

8 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony

Anyone want to play tomorrow?

I'm looking to get back into it. Haven't played in 2 years. I use to be around 3.5-4.0. I can't promise anything now because I haven't pick…

Started by Nelson

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Chase Mei

Looking for beginnerish player

Hey looking to play tennis again. PLayed and trained for 6 years when i was younger but have not played in 8 years. Have played a bit of sq…

Started by Stephen Forde

0 Mar 30, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service