Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm an intermediate player looking for others who are also looking to improve their game, getting outdoors and having fun at the same time. I'm not concerned about your gender, age or playing level but hopefully you'll have a good attitude. My schedule is fairly flexible at the moment but I prefer afternoons and weekends.

Cheers,

Anthony

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

Hey anthony, i am a beginner player , i havnt played in years and i would want to start up again, considering beginning lessons again too, it would be awesome if we could rally and have some casual games, let me know, thanks
778 829 1044 by the way, give me a shout if you're interested

hey,

i am in a similar situation. I just want to get out and play again as i have not played in about 8 years but played extensively when i did. I live near Joyce station. I am looking to simply get back into it and enjoy some sunshine and excersise

Steve

^Stephen feel free to give me a shout too anytime there is good weather

hey man.

I can play tomorow Saturday 9-4-11 sometime around 3 or so if that is ok with you. The only problem i have is that i dont have a tennis racket as i must get mine mailed to me from back home. If you could give me a racket for the game i would be grateful. If not saturday i can play on sunday also! What tennis courts do you wish to play on? there are 2 courts near me at joyce station.

Call me on 604-512-6785 if that is ok.

Steve

Hi there Anthony!!

I have just arrived in Vancouver for a 2 months study period and cannot wait to have my first hit here (if rain allows it :)

I think I can consider myself an intermediate player as I've been practising for 3 years. When the subject is tennis, my time becomes very flexible and I play anytime after 4pm on weekdays. Weekends anytime!

I love havin fun on court.

If you or someone reading this get interested, please drop a line!!

Cheers guys!

Hey Joao,

Welcome to Vancouver! I'm sure you'll love it here, there are courts all over the city. I'll send you a pm so we can set up a time and place.

Cheers,

Anthony

Thanks to those who have sent me a private message or added me as a friend. However, for some reason the site won't allow me to reply to or send a message. So, it might be helpful if you can include a number or email address where I can reach you.

Cheers,

Anthony

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service