Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Vancouver Tennis Discussions (230)

← Back to Vancouver Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lets play!

Hi everyone...I am looking for a tennis partner to play anywhere. I am new in town so i am looking for a tennis partner to improve my tenni…

Started by Fermin Carrillo

1 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by nico

Looking for a tennis partner

Hi...My name's Jodi. Looking for tennis partners in the Vancouver area. Available some evenings (after 6pm) and most weekends. Probably abo…

Started by Jodi Leung

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Donald W

Looking for 2.0-2.5 players

Hi, I just moved back to Vancouver and am looking to play some tennis. I have played off and on for a few years and have had some lessons,…

Started by Kait

10 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Kait

Tennis this Sunday!

Hi there, The weather is supposed to be beautiful this Sunday and good opportunity to play tennis. If any of you're interested,I'd love to…

Started by Alireza

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Mike C.

New to Vancouver. Looking for beginners+ partners.

My tennis level must be a bit above beginners', I had some lessons more than 2 decades ago, never practiced since. I'll feel happy to play…

Started by Phil Hilger

1 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Phil Hilger

Beginner warm up

I just took some private lessons and would love to practice any day of the week. I'm a real beginner so hopefully I could be a good warm up…

Started by Katherine S Chow

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Katherine S Chow

June 1st, 11 ...Anyone free to play today!?!

Yo...its a nice day and wanting to hit around.  I'm about a 3.5-4 and live around Queen E or Heather Courts.  Can anyone make 2pm???   Late…

Started by Jason

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jason

Richmond player 3.5

hey its tuesday , just looking for a rally, and possibly a match... im about a 3.5... I'm in richmond, but will meet up in van male or fema…

Started by Kevin Jamieson

1 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by nico

Tennis tomorrow anyone? (Sunday in Vancouver)

Just got back from vacation and looking to play a bit and even more during the summer. Probably a bit rusty still but I'm around 3.0-3.5 le…

Started by Nelson

4 May 29, 2011
Reply by Nelson

Looking for hitting partner to play on Stanley Park

Just moved to the West End. Used to play a long time ago, so I'm quite rusty. Looking for partner who's also beggining and wants to improve…

Started by Iuri Abreu

4 May 14, 2011
Reply by Iuri Abreu

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service