Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (14)

← Back to The Atlanta Aces
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Giveaway! HEAD Graphene Prestige REV

I just signed up for giveaway and want to share it with you to increase my chances to win.   Tennis flyer is giving away to celebrate new…

Started by Dwain Williamson

0 Mar 4, 2016

3.5 level player here for evenings and weekends. Let me know. 706-612-8631. thanks.

ready to play tennis

Started by Emery

1 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Oscar Wegner

Tennis Partners

Hey everyone, I live out in the Atlanta area and wondering if I can get some tennis players or beginners 2-3 times a week to hit with and p…

Started by Yankee

0 Mar 11, 2014

New to Atlanta!

Hello Everyone,        I just moved to the Dunwoody District a few months ago and looking for some people to hit with. I played college te…

Started by Dusty Davis

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Jodi Kleiner

29/m 4.0 all-court player looking for hitting partners around NW Atlanta area

Hello Atlanta Aces, ALTA season is over and I'm looking to get back into singles. After a year off due to several injuries in a car acciden…

Started by Alvin Gonzalez

0 Oct 22, 2013

Male 4.0 in Marietta looking for hitting partners

I have courts near Windy Hill Rd & 75 or can come to you.  Have lots of free time to play between now and Tues. [edit: please share pri…

Started by Jack Bandel

1 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Esa

Looking for hitting partner....

Hi,I'm looking for a tennis partner to play with. I am at an intermediate level [3.0+] and I am looking for someone around the same or bett…

Started by JAY

1 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by John

Tennis Partner ~3.5 (Midtown or Dunwoody)

Hi, I'm a 3.5 player looking to start playing again in the nice weather. I'd like to play in Piedmont Park preferably. I work in Dunwoody…

Started by Devin Newman

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by dima A.

Atlanta Tennis Championship

Hey is anybody going to be at the Atlanta Tennis Championship this month. If so let me know I would love to meet some people from our group…

Started by H.A.A.T.

0 Jul 1, 2010

Private, Group and Team Instruction with PlayYourCourt.com, You Choose the Court We'll Send the Pro

PlayYourCourt.com offers club level tennis instruction to the Atlanta and D.C. Metropolitan areas.  Our professionals have sophisticated t…

Started by Phillip Jenkins

0 Jan 26, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service