Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '' (223)

← Back to The Atlanta Aces
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

open schedual

Im available to play (men or women) during the week from 9am-3pm either in Stone Mt. or Conyers area. Weekends im available to play just ab…

Started by Stephen Comerford

0 Aug 4, 2009

New to the game...

Started playing (other than the occasional hitting with friends, maybe once every 2 or 3 months) in Feb with my cousin who was in doubles l…

Started by Brandon Domingue

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Auldrin

GT Student about 3.0-3.5 Looking to play this summer

Hello, I am taking just a few hours this summer and I desperately need to play some tennis. Unfortunatley my friends are gone this summer.…

Started by Josh steele

8 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Josh steele

Free Tennis Tips & Lessons daily sent directly to your phone from CoachV in Atlanta GA

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Jul 2, 2009

Recreational Player looking to play. East Atl, Grant Park, L5P

Recreational player looking to expand the group I play with. WM 40. I usually play at Brownwood park but would be happy to drive anywhere I…

Started by Michael Knoll

1 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by robert mackie

Beginner looking for tennis partner/group in Norcross or surrounding area

Any weekday evening and any weekend mornings work best for me. Please email me if you are interested ngoc3782@yahoo.com Just so you know,…

Started by michelle n

1 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Cindy Sheldon

39 year old casual beginner in Decatur looking for others

Hi all. I don't know my rating, but I'd like to find a few people in the Decatur area or close by that might want to play a bit of casual t…

Started by robert mackie

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by robert mackie

AA Team with CoachV

I am looking to start a AA TEAM. Please Email me if you are interested in playing in Marietta. thanks. I was rank last year top ten in GA.…

0 Jun 9, 2009

Looking for hitting partners

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and looking for some people to hit with. I played competitively until I was 19 and want to get back into…

Started by Jordan Gailey

1 Jun 7, 2009

Marietta Meet up. Free Tennis Clinic and Prizes

Hello My name is William Vazquez - CoachV, I would like to do a free tennis clinic in Marietta GA. If you re interested in going please Vi…

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service