Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey gang,

I moved to Santa Barbara a few weeks ago.  I'm a rusty 4.5 looking to play often.  I joined a 4.0 league and I'm happy to play with anyone in the 4.0+ range.

Does anyone want to get together sometime this week for a test run?  We could hit for a while and maybe play a set.

I live near the UCSB courts but I'm more than happy to bus anywhere in Santa Barbara.  My schedule is flexible!  :)

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Just moved here, I'm a 4.5, looking to drill and play sets.   My schedule is super flexible, and the UCSB courts are easy for me to get to.    Let me know if you'd like to play.

Andy

There's a choir of angels singing right now!  That sounds perfect.  I'll be in Oregon for the next week or so.  As soon as I get back I would be ecstatic to meet up at the UCSB courts.
can you play this week at any time after 5:30 pm?

Hey Andres!

We'll have to wait until next week.  I leave tomorrow morning for Oregon and won't get back until next Wednesday or Thursday.  I will send you a message once I know what day I'll be back.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Thanks.

I can play most days, sched is flexible.  Prob SB is better for me, but I can get out to Goleta sometimes.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service