Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello Everyone,

I played tennis throughout high school, but haven't played regularly since. Am looking to get back into it and find someone to shoot around and play some easygoing games with. I set my own schedule right now, so I can pretty much play any time, though late afternoons might be better for me. I live in the Graduate Hospital Neighborhood and would like to play around here (Schuykill River Park at 26th and Pine has courts), but will play anywhere within reason.  I am 26 and probably around 2.5/3.0 on the rating scale. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Dylan

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Dylan,

I actually live in the NW suburbs but most of my friends live in CC and I'm in the area at least twice a week. I'm about a 3.0 player myself, mostly self taught with a few lessons here and there. I'm 28 and right now just working part time while I look for a job (just graduated with my 2nd degree) so pretty open schedule this summer. If you wanna hit sometime let me know, my regular email is Petritis82@gmail.com

Brian
Sounds good. Let me know next time you'll be in town.

Brian Peteritas said:
Dylan,

I actually live in the NW suburbs but most of my friends live in CC and I'm in the area at least twice a week. I'm about a 3.0 player myself, mostly self taught with a few lessons here and there. I'm 28 and right now just working part time while I look for a job (just graduated with my 2nd degree) so pretty open schedule this summer. If you wanna hit sometime let me know, my regular email is Petritis82@gmail.com

Brian
Hey Dylan,

I am 26 and and around 2.5 - 3.0 player myself. Mostly self learnt. I have decent serve and good ground coverage. I can do weekends and prettly open schedule too. let me know if you wanna get together this weekend (mornings preferrable). the location sounds good to me. you can reach me on namesake_kp@yahoo.com alternatively.

Karteek

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service