Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am in Waikiki Banyon on Ohua St (Waikiki Area) for a month and looking for a partner. Currently, I don't have a racket, but will get one if I find someone to play with. I played in high school and on and off since then. I am up for rallying, casual games -- nothing very intense. I'm not a beginner; however, I do play for fun and fitness.

Thanks,
Samantha

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

When would you be available to play? I have no problem meeting up for a couple of games. I'll be free Tuesday/Thursday after 7PM.. and all day Wednesday I believe.
My schedule is very flexible. I don't think there are lights at the court though...so maybe Wednesday either at like 9am or maybe 4pm?
4pm sounds good for Wednesday.

Give me a buzz:
342-6462
Hi Sam, my name is Lei and I just moved to the Waikiki area. Are you interested in hitting sometimes? I have an extra racket (not so good, but good enough =)_ you can borrow. I also have been playing off and on since middle school. I'm a recreational player, and like to rally for the conditioning. Let me know!

Mahalo,
Lei
hey...i'm interested in playing tennis just for the exercise benefits....i'm a beginner so if u can handle that then lets play....u can see me at...http://www.myspace.com/kanesofine
You guys and ladies still playing regularly? Let me know if you need another...thanks.
Hey Sam, are you still playing tennis? -RC
I just moved over here in Kapolei from the mainland. Don't really know where the good courts to play at but I'm willing to meet with someone to volley with. I haven't played in 5 plus years and would like to get back into it. Singles or doubles are all good with me. The problem is the location with me since I'm new in this Island.

HELLO AGAIN! I AM NOT SURE IF YOU GOT MY LAST MESSAGE.
I WOUD LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU! I GET 4 RACKETS!
NO GAMES, JUST INTENSE RALLY?
ALOHA NUI LOA, BRUCE
Hi Samantha

Tell me where an when.. i am pretty flexible. Just learning.. But will "try" to make sure you get your work out in..

Aloha
willie

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service