Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

The Aloha State Games is pretty much the biggest Open and NTRP on Oahu. It's hosted by the Hawaii Pacific Tennis Foundation. It's coming up next month and will take place on July 11, 12, & 13 and will be played at Central Oahu Regional Park in Waipio Gentry. I don't believe it's USTA sanctioned so I don't believe you have to be a member of the USTA to participate.

Cost: Singles-$25 per person: Doubles & Mixed Doubles-$35 per team. An individual may enter a singles and doubles event for a total of $40, or all three events for $50.

Format: Single elimination tournament. All matches will be best of 3 sets regular scoring. It's an Open and NTRP so make sure you sign up for the level that suits you if you don't have a computer rating.

You can send and make out Payments to: Hawaii Pacific Tennis Foundation, P.O. Box 22702, Honolulu, HI 96823-2702.

Make sure when you pay you include your name, the name of your partner if you're entering doubles, the events you will be participating (you can participate in singles, doubles, and mixed doubles if you like). Make sure you put what NTRP level you're playing in.

You don't want to be shoved in the 3.5's if you're 3.0. I'll murder you. Have fun and send me a message if you have questions.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Good lookin out!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service