Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

If you are going this year, post in here.

We can use this thread to connect with other 'Opolites out in the desert; metup for a margarita on site or set up some court time.

I want to coordinate a Tennisopolis meetup on site (probably at the octagonal Corona tent) for maybe Friday.  Who here can make it Friday?

Bobby and I area also getting some people together for a 4.0+ dubs on Friday morning.

M

Views: 377

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody going out to watch the Mac vs Courrier match and opening of the new stadium tonight?

Zeus and I will be there Monday...3/10.....
If anyone wants to play some tennis on tues 3/11, let us know.
We are both solid 4.0.
Otherwise we will be at the matches Monday. Some tues and all day weds.

hi sandy.  I would love to play with you guys on tuesday and you PM the details? 

Zeus and Sandy are great folks, Phillip.  Fellow Burquenos!

Alright so is there a set date and time for the doubles? I need to know because I don't have a lot of dough to blow.

yes, 830 Saturdayay morning. my dad has a connection to some private courts. dad will be our fourth. I'll send you location information as I get it.

Sounds great Mark! Let me know when you secure a location. Also, I'll be at the tournement all day Fri. Let me know when you ready to get a beer.

I'm there Saturday evening :)

That was a great night!  Rafa barely squeeked by Stepanek!

Mark, it will be awesome to put the name to the face this year! I will be there 17-19th and attending evening sessions. I will hold you on the promised margarita thanks in advance! :)

This is last year's thread! But I'll still get you that margie if we meet up. :-) I'll message you my number. M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service