Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Samuel R Chadwell's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Tri,   I have a Flextennis play group in your area.  I will contact you with m…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Feb 23 to Tennis in Richmond/Katy/Cinco Ranch Area

2 Feb 23
Reply by Samuel R Chadwell

"This league start was delayed, but we are definitely starting this weekend...!  Stil…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Feb 21 to Flextennis Houston Spring Singles League Season Starts this Weekend

5 Feb 21

"Wednesday, Feb 12...  Sign up for the waiting list and there is still a good chance…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Feb 12 to Flextennis Houston Spring Singles League Season Starts this Weekend

5 Feb 21

"Thanks Lucy.  Much appreciated. Great to hear from you, too.  Please tell Oscar I sa…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Feb 11 to Flextennis Houston Spring Singles League Season Starts this Weekend

5 Feb 21

"Tues Feb 11th, 2:15 PM...  I just closed registration on the http://flextennis.com w…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Feb 11 to Flextennis Houston Spring Singles League Season Starts this Weekend

5 Feb 21

"Andres...  Thanks for your response.   I will put you in touch with some players in…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Sep 23, 2013 to Flextennis has a few openings for our Fall Singles League

3 Sep 23, 2013

"By the way, I also manage the Columbia Lakes Tennis Center in West Columbia and dire…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Sep 20, 2013 to Flextennis has a few openings for our Fall Singles League

3 Sep 23, 2013

"Hello Tri...  The season has begun and I have filled all the play groups.  Please si…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Jun 20, 2013 to Flextennis Houston Summer Season is Underway!

3 Jun 20, 2013

"Hi Nick, First of all, welcome to Houston!  I am a professional coach and I organiz…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Jun 16, 2013 to 4.5-5.0 Player looking for a hitting partner

10 Jun 16, 2013

"I am planning events around the greater Houston area right now.  I will follow up wi…"

Samuel R Chadwell replied Jun 15, 2013 to Need new people to hit with 4.0-4.5

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by cptc nyc

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service