Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Jerry Zeiger's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Howard,   I had shoulder surgery last year & am ready to test my repaired win…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Apr 27, 2011 to Lake Merritt/Piedmont--lookin' to hit on the 4th and beyond

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jerry Zeiger

"Hi Murali, Nice to hear from you. Well let's do try to meet on the court. I've play…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Jul 15, 2009 to Lake Merritt/Piedmont--lookin' to hit on the 4th and beyond

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jerry Zeiger

"Raj, Thanks for responding. I love your pic! Sunday eve. should work if you want to…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Jul 9, 2009 to Lake Merritt/Piedmont--lookin' to hit on the 4th and beyond

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jerry Zeiger

"Marj & Pierce, This Friday at 9 a.m. *is* my meet-up! See you at Linda Ave. I h…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Jul 2, 2009 to Looking for partner in Lake Merritt, Oakland area; approx 3.0

17 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Pierce

"Marjorie, Thanks for getting back to me. Friday, July 3 is a distinct possibility,…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Jun 29, 2009 to Looking for partner in Lake Merritt, Oakland area; approx 3.0

17 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Pierce

"Hey Marjorie, I'm brand new to this site. I live near Lake Merritt. Just getting ba…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Jun 26, 2009 to Looking for partner in Lake Merritt, Oakland area; approx 3.0

17 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Pierce

"Simone, I'm not all that far from the Bushrod courts, closer to courts in Piedmont.…"

Jerry Zeiger replied Jun 26, 2009 to In Oakland for 6 weeks- Looking for fun people to play tennis with. I'm 3.5. San Francisco or East Bay

6 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by wendy hames

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service