Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just moved to the SMU area and am looking for a hitting partner. I only started playing in March, but I'm generally a quick study. I've never played competitively (obviously), but my old tennis buddies were all between 3.0 and 3.5.

1) Would anyone like to hit and play a few sets?
2) Where in the area (or what websites will tell me) are good places to play?

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

I'm avail to play in the mornings if your interested. I live in Lakewood / White Rock Lake area - bunch of courts to play.
I usually have to be at school at 11:00a, so I'm going to be free most of the time before that (barring unfinished homework assignments/papers/tests/whatnot). Would you be interested in playing Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday morning this week? Or anytime this weekend?

Monty McCune said:
I'm avail to play in the mornings if your interested. I live in Lakewood / White Rock Lake area - bunch of courts to play.
Quick sidenote- is there a way to get these replies in an email so I don't have to keep checking the site?

Unfortunately the rest of this week is packed for me. I'll get back as we get closer to next week.

Preston Morgan said:
I usually have to be at school at 11:00a, so I'm going to be free most of the time before that (barring unfinished homework assignments/papers/tests/whatnot). Would you be interested in playing Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday morning this week? Or anytime this weekend?

Monty McCune said:
Mine is set up to notify me via email anytime someone responds, but I still have to click a link to visit this page and read the response.

Feel free to email me at pmorgan@gmail.com – we'll figure out a time next week or something.

Monty McCune said:
Quick sidenote- is there a way to get these replies in an email so I don't have to keep checking the site?

Unfortunately the rest of this week is packed for me. I'll get back as we get closer to next week.

Preston Morgan said:

Monty McCune said:
Hi,

I live off of Lovers Lane and would like to play on the weekends if you're interested.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service