Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello

Is anyone looking to rally some this weekend? I live in Addison so North Dallas area will work for me. I'm 26 and played tennis in Jr high, high, and some college. If anyone is interested let me know!

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I am willing to meet up and hit around - do you know of a place? I will be moving into an apartment this weekend around 75 and Southwestern blvd. Sunday would be a good day for me; but Saturday later afternoon could also realistically work.
kg
I am available for a rally any time on Saturday or Sunday if you still would like to, just name the court.
I'm pretty new to the area - I am moving this morning to an apartment in the village - that's I-75 and Southwestern. They definitely have courts there. If available either late this afternoon or earlier on Sunday - What's yoru preference? Also, give me a call instead of email on this; especially if you want to set something up today - 615-838-6023

All the best,

kg
I am game Sunday morning until noon... call me if you are interested 214 288.8882
Hey Im not ignoring anyone, my replies go to my junk email so I didn't think anyone replied.. Sorry! Let's try this again... Who is up for playing this Sunday?
I am mostly likely available just name the time and place.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service