Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,241)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting question.  I just sent out a bat signal to all our Pros, so hopefully we…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 8, 2014 to Tennis Scheduling Software

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"On this subject, Our club is considering strongly to do a base payment (a stipend if…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 11, 2013 to Questions About Standard Head Pro Contracts

21 Apr 11, 2013

"Our club is considering strongly to do a base payment (a stipend if you will) and th…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 11, 2013 to Questions About Standard Head Pro Contracts

21 Apr 11, 2013

"If you were the Head Pro at one club, would 40 hours on court be a good thing or an…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 3, 2013 to As Head Pro, how many hours a week are you on court?

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Thanks Emily, can you give me feedback on this question here:  http://tennisopolis.c…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 3, 2013 to Questions About Standard Head Pro Contracts

21 Apr 11, 2013

"Bill, Can you give me some feedback on a reasonable expectation for court time from…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 3, 2013 to Questions About Standard Head Pro Contracts

21 Apr 11, 2013

"Interesting.  Can you elaborate on the new post here? http://tennisopolis.com/group/…"

21 Apr 11, 2013

"Thanks again.  This all sounds very reasonable to me.  My main hesitation is the 0%…"

21 Apr 11, 2013

"Great.  Please post it in here where everyone can benefit from it.  I am especially…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 29, 2013 to Questions About Standard Head Pro Contracts

21 Apr 11, 2013

"Thanks Gary.  Did you find it difficult to make a living if you were only getting 60…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 29, 2013 to Questions About Standard Head Pro Contracts

21 Apr 11, 2013

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service